Inshore Sailing Jackets
About Helly Hansen InshoreDesigned with HELLY TECH® 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric, this classic sailing-inspired men´s jacket is reinforced to ensure durability. Perfect for everyday wear onshore, inshore racing or a day on the boat.
HELLY TECH - Protection
For everyday use and moderate weather conditions Helly Tech® PROTECTION gear will keep you dry, comfortable and protected. Since the 1980’s Helly Tech® fabrics have kept outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable by letting condensation and perspiration escape while keeping rain, wind and snow out. Helly Tech® PROTECTION gear is fully seam sealed, waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Waterproof – Breathable – Guaranteed.
About Slam Force 1 Inshore
- High-visibility roll-away hood with reflective patch
- Perforated fleece collar lining
- Front double closure
- Adjustable cuffs
- Elastic band on back trim
- Mesh and taffeta lining
- Waterproof 10,000 mm - The membrane or the coating makes the fabric waterproof, meaning that it will have the capacity to resist water pressure without absorbing it up to a 10,000 mm high water column
- Breathability 4,000 gm/m2/24h - Thanks to its construction and to the fabric fiber employed, inside moisture quickly passes through to the exterior. In this fabric 4,000 gm of humidity breath within one square meter in 24 hours
- Windproof - Lamination or coating which makes the fabric windproof
- Ergonomic - These garments have a special cut and shape to follow and facilitate body movements
- Thermo-taped - The heat application of a special backing tape onto fabrics offers total protection against water penetration along garment seams
- Reflexite - Reflexite reflective bands and labels help to locate wearers, especially at night or when visibility is poor