Kit includes: Top and bottom mecanisms (swivel+drum).
The Asym-Fx allows to furl in the asymmetric Spinnakersfrom the cockpit by pulling the bottom furling line. Theanti-twist rope rotates up to the top end. The central lineconnecting the sail luff and the torque rope by the middlestarts furling in. Unlike the Gennaker (Code Zero), thetorque rope is not captive from the luff tape. The drumcontinuous furling line prevents from overriding and canbe left fitted on deck or easily removed. Therefore , the furledsail is quickly ready to be used.
• Tested mechanism (derived from Fx range of Gennakerfurlers).
• Use of your existing asymmetric Spinnaker under certainconditions and modifications (strips+central rope).
• Safe System to fit the anti-twist luff rope into the top andbottom mechanisms (exact calculation of the luff rope length).
• Maintenance free bearings.
• Furling line easily and quickly removedwithout any mechanical operation.
• No risk for the furling line to override.
• The sail tightly furled does not put any loadin the rig.
• Optional fitting : adapted system for FXcontinuous line drum.
42' to 55' (13 m to 16 m).
Part Number: 43210704540