- Vinyl-coated polyester with durable water repellent finish.
- Affordable, lightweight fabric.
- Good all-purpose fabric.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric.
- Tough, durable, and strong. Water repellent.
- Durable travel and mooring cover.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester with a soft non-woven backing.
- Water resistant, soft and cushioning.
- Good protective cover for race boats, wooden boats, and other delicate applications.
- 100% woven acrylic with fluorocarbon finish.
- Breathable, highly weather resistant, long-lasting colors.
- All purpose fabric for mooring covers, biminis, winch covers, etc.
It’s easy to put on the travel hull cover thanks to its 3 detachable panels and trailer bunk cutouts. Strong hook-and-loop strips secure the bow, middle, and transom sections to each other. Grommets have non-stretching tie-downs. Hull covers can be used alone or with deck covers.
|Canvas Fabr||Elliot 6m||Top Gun|
Fabric Selection Guide to Harken Canvas Products