- Vinyl-coated polyester with durable water repellent finish.
- Affordable, lightweight fabric.
- Good all-purpose fabric.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric.
- Tough, durable, and strong. Water repellent.
- Durable travel and mooring cover.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester with a soft non-woven backing.
- Water resistant, soft and cushioning.
- Good protective cover for race boats, wooden boats, and other delicate applications.
- 100% woven acrylic with fluorocarbon finish.
- Breathable, highly weather resistant, long-lasting colors.
- All purpose fabric for mooring covers, biminis, winch covers, etc.
Long-term storage and distance trailering can be tough on boats, but a Softouch® envelope shields your entire hull from the elements and cushions it from stones kicked up from the road. A full-length zipper down the centerline makes it easy to put on and remove. Grommet tabs are sewn on the gunwale edge for when you need to cinch it tight.
Fabric Selection Guide to Harken Canvas Products