The Low Profile Hatch has soft styling and sleek looks, ideal for use on a powerboat. Smaller ventilation hatches are suitable for any deck location on sailboats, while the larger sizes can be used as foredeck hatches on smaller to mid size yachts
1. Outside handles allow the hatch to be opened from on deck if it is not locked
2. Low profile hatches open up to 180° (round hatches open to 170°)
3. Friction levers hold the lid open in any position up to 95°
4. Anodised aluminium frame for corrosion resistance
5. Curved upper frame profile for strength as well as modern styling
6. Available in Round and D-Hatch configuration
7. Full range of spare parts available
Fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of +/- 1mm.
Fastening size at hinge section use (M6 / 1/4").
Fastening size for lower frame use 5mm CSK screw No.10 UNC 2 BA.