Lewmar Stainless portlights feature polished stainless 316 outer frames. Inside the boat they are finished with a chrome or white plastic trim. The handles and hinges leave the lens clear of obstructions, giving it an uncluttered view and clean modern look. Portlight handles apply the correct pressure evenly onto the seal in the closed position. Portlight handles are unable to vibrate open when in the closed position.
1. Flyscreens are supplied as standard.
2. Portlights and fixed lights come complete with fastenings.
3. Easily fitted by clamping the cabin sides between the inner and outer frame with screws provided, that are fastened into the outer frame.
4. Portlight opening is restricted on very thick hulls.
5. Opening angle at 21mm hull thickness is 165°.
1. All Stainless Portlights presented on the website are CE Approved to the following levels
2. Sail Boat ; Category "A", Area 2a
3. Power Boat; Category "B" Area 1
Portlights and fixed lights should be fitted to a flat surface with maximum tolerance of +/- 1mm.