The Multifunction TL25 is a display that satisfies all your requirements; its three screen; with high definition LCD technology, and offers excellent readability and a large viewing angle of the data displayed, by day or night (characters 25 mm high, red backlighting and different levels of intensity available). Its menus are available in 6 languages.
It is connected to the TOPLINE bus of your installation and displays all the channels available on the bus. A single TL25 with its sensors is sufficient to offer all the regatta functions.
Mounted either on the mast foot or on the deckhouse, it comes with a wire to switch the channels on display, calibrate or start the chronometer.
Product Dimensions (mm)
260H x 156W x 45D
1.3kg cable included
10 to 16VDC
20mA without lighting and 70mA with lighting
Cable Length (mm)
-10°C to +50°C
-20°C to +60°C
Horizontal Viewing Angle
higher than 120°
Vertical Viewing Angle
higher than 90°
Characters Height Display (mm)
25 for the channel / 10 for the identifier
- Display of target speed.
- Display of close-hauled efficiency.
- Display of optimum close-hauled angle.
- Trend indicators: speed, rotation or distance.
- Setting of the regatta chronometer with 2 pre-programmable values.
- Display of GPS data: position, heading and distance to course target point, bottom speed and bottom heading.
- Man Over Board function: display of heading and distance.
- Display: average speed and storage of maximum speed.
- Quality backlighting: electroluminescent film with 4 programmable levels.