Hand bearing compasses intended for use on all types of boats : dinghies,
racing boats, cruisers, pneumatic boats, power day-boats, fast power
crafts and power cruisers.
Iris 100 Compass is a universal compass.
- It can be installed on any inclination or position : vertical,
horizontal, laying flat, upside down.
- It is a course compass which can also be used to take bearings.
- It can be taken away and moved around the boat : it is simply clipped
on a smooth-edge bracket, designed not to catch sails or hurt fingers.
- A soft rubber casing provides efficient protection against shocks.
These features make the Iris 100 an ideal compass for small boats (dinghy,
kayak, canoe, small fishing boat).
Manufacturer Code: 25491
- Conical card with double reading (direct and horizontal).
- Gimbaled magnetic set : the card remains perfectly horizontal,
whatever the angle of the compass installation.
- 2 mobile lubber lines.
- Legendary Plastimo pivot and hard stone guarantee the accuracy and the
- Iris 100 floats.
- Weight : 10.3oz.