Kit includes: Webbing/furling rope kit fitted onto the swivel. blocks fitted with special sheaves adapted to the use of the webbing and the rope.
FlatDeck is the first furling system fitted with a webbing. This great Facnor innovation offers safe and easy headsail furling: no reefing line overridding and an important torque. Overall, with the FD low profil drum, you benefit from a maximum luff .
• No Overlapping Furling Line.
• Webbing To Furling Line Swivel.
• Specially Designed Stanchion Blocks.
• Easy Rotating Of The Halyard Swivel.
• Elliptical "R" Sections.
• Ls/Lx Evolution Into Flatdeck.
• 360° Rotating Tack Fitting.
41' to 60' (12.5 m to 18 m).
Note: Due to the small size of the "R" sections, you must have a manual terminal or a swage rigging screw.
Part Number: FD 310