- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Trunnion snap shackle allows both 360° rotation and side to side articulation.
- Ideal utility/emergency block
- Suits attachment to toe rail
- Ideal 2:1 halyard block with quick attachment & removal
- 20mm (3/4") snap shackle internal clearance
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
Sheave: U.V. stabilised Acetal or anodised aluminium (AW models)
Cheek plates: Aluminium alloy
Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
Trunnion snap shackle: Grade 15.5PH stainless steel
- Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 12m (40ft).
- Various control line applications on larger yachts.
- Alloy sheave models are available for use with wire.