- Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
- Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
- Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
- Trunnion snap shackle allows both 360° rotation and side to side articulation.
- Ideal utility/emergency block
- Suits attachment to toe rail
- Ideal 2:1 halyard block with quick attachment & removal
- 20mm (3/4") snap shackle internal clearance
- Central hub hole can be used as a becket take-off or tie-up point
- Ideal for mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheet applications on boats to 12m (40ft).
- Various control line applications on larger yachts.
- Alloy sheave models are available for use with wire.
- Sheave: U.V. stabilised Acetal or anodised aluminium (AW models)
- Cheek plates: Aluminium alloy
- Trunnion snap shackle: Grade 15.5PH stainless steel.
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal.
Part Number: RF64251
Core Blocks™ are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.