The new "RescueMe Mob1" personal AIS (Automatic Identification System) device has been designed to be fited to the complete Deckvest range and assist in Man Overboard recovery.
Once activated your MOB1 will transmit an alert to all AIS receivers and AIS enabled plotters in the vicinity. The integrated GPS ensures precise location is sent to your vessel and any others that may be assisting. An additional feature of the MOB1 is its ability to activate the DSC alarm on your vessels VHF.
1. 170N (38lbs) lifejacket, automatic inflation
2. Ultra lightweight, low profile design with simple side donning
3. Straps with soft rear moulding reduce twisting and aid adjustment
4. Clipping area for PLB/ VHF Attachment for kill cord or VHF leash
5. Recessed belt clip and webbing end tidy CO2 Cylinder: 33g AIS unit deploys automatically on lifejacket inflation
6. The most compact AIS Unit on the market - up to 30% smaller
7. Integrated strobe light for maximum visibility 7 year battery life 24+ hour operational life
8. Supplied integrated and installed ready to use in the Deckvest range