Designed loads often vary widely from actual loads. ZS Rope Sense Load Cells allow you to quickly and easily confirm actual working loads on your hardware and line. Compact, lightweight mobile load cells are designed for use with soft connections. Use them between a deck eye, strong point or traveler car and block to give a continuous tracking load readout, or measure peak load.
Tie them directly to halyards or sheets or use the ZS-LOOP soft attachment. Includes three-digit LCD display. Wireless versions have no built-in LCD display and output their data to either a PC enabled with Rope Sense software, or a Spinlock ZS-WD handheld readout. Waterproof rating: IP65. Rated for loads of 150% of maximum working load.
Spinlock 10 Tonne Load Cell
Maxium Working Load
Designed for the hardest conditions, to reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of helming.
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance in three ways:
• More feedback - for accurate and precise control.
• More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility.
• Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration.
• Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist on or off the wind.
• Two handed helming mode lets the arms relax into a more comfortable, elbows-down position.
• Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism.
• Strongly engineered stainless steel swivel joint for precise control.