Wichard Safety Jackline 36 ft. (11 m)
Either sailing solo or fully crewed, operating on the foredeck in most conditions requires extra attention and safety precautions. Lyf'Safe by Wichard is a complete jackline kit allowing safer operations and offering added value to the crew.
Why choose Lyf'Safe?
• Adaptable and universal: Lyf'Safe can be tailored to the length of the boat (using the adjuster) and can be fitted on to most deck fastenings (pad eyes, pullpit, pushpit, cleats...).
• Ready-to-use: easy to install, Lyf'Safe does not require additional fastening components such as shackles.
• Reflective: thanks to its reflective stripe and photoluminescent casings, Lyf'Safe can be easily identified when sailing at night.
• Locking system of the webbing: the adjuster casing prevent any accidental adjustement or release of the webbing.
• Resistant: the anti-abrasion edges to the webbing prevent early wear and fraying.
• Aesthetic: Lyf'Safe is an elegant solution suiting most modern deck designs.
• Anti-chafing: the soft elastomer casing isolates the deck, eliminating noise and unpleasant vibrations.
• Lyf'Safe includes:
* 2 webbings (material: polyester) with 1 end with a loop and 1 free end
* 2 forged adjusters
* 2 casings