The Diabolo version is preferred by single-handed yachtsmen. A windsurfing-style universal joint returns it to a vertical position when not in use.
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance in three ways:
• More feedback - for accurate and precise control.
• More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility.
• Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration.
• Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist on or off the wind.
• Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism.
• Strongly engineered stainless steel swivel joint for precise control.