Gill rash vests offer 50+ UV protection and flatlocked seams for comfort and reduced chafing. All our rash vests feature durable stretch fabric for excellent comfort and fit, and are quick-drying for maximum practicality. Choose from long and short sleeves, all ideal for dinghy and keel boat sailing.
Gill Rash Guards
At the Mauri Pro Sailing Store we stock Gill Rash Guards, which are made from a high quality 4-way stretch lycra and come in a number of color and style combinations, including our exclusive "Graphic" designs. We have men and women's options in both short and long sleeves.
We also stock Junior Pro Rash Guards – Long Sleeve. If you need any assistance selecting Gill UV Rash Guards please let us know. Our specialists are very happy to help you.
Features:UV Rash Guards
• 6oz 4 way stretch fabric for comfort and fit.
• Lycra fabric - more durable than polyester.
• Can be worn as a layering piece for comfort or alone on warmer days for sun protection
• Long sleeve design for even greater UV protection
• Durable stretch print detailing.
Versatile performance sailing shorts made with a 6oz 4 way stretch fabric for comfort and fit. Constructed using flatlock seams to reduce chaffing. An elasticated waist and glide skin seals on the hem help keep the shorts secure during active use.
• Wear as a next-to-skin layer beneath sailing shorts or wetsuits or by themselves on warmer days
• Excellent UV protection (UPF 50+)
• Durable stretch print detailing
Gill Junior Hydrophobe Long Sleeve Top
Super lightweight yet highly thermal Gill Youth Rash Guard, ergonomically designed using stretch materials. The material is naturally Hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn't get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
• Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
• Wicking Polypropylene fabric for warmth and comfort
• Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
• Flat lock construction to help prevent chafing
• Full sleeve length for maximum 50+ UV protections