These smooth-running powerful performers make trimming easy, no matter how hard the wind blows. Harken 29 mm Carbo Blocks are made of tough reinforced composite in a size and style to fit any system which are available in singles, doubles, triples. They have a soft and hard attach por a better sailing performance. Perfect for main, jib and spinnaker sheets on dinghies and sportboats; control lines on boats of all sizes.
These incredible Harken 29 mm Carbo Blocks feature:
• Lightweight and strong
• Reliable fiber-reinforced composite construction
• Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized
• U-Locks to hold the swivel in front/side position, or to let it spin freely
• Use as becket block without the additional height of a becket
• Hole spacing and rivet size are the same as Classic models, making upgrades easy
• High-strength pivoting lead blocks
For further questions, please don't hesitate on contacting us. Our specialists are happy to provide all the information you might need to select the proper Harken Carbo Blocks Equipment to win your sailing races.