Low-friction Carbo Air blocks are lightweight, strong, reliable—and affordable. Companions to the popular Harken Black Magic block line, these small, compact blocks have very high working loads for safe, easy trimming. If you need any assistance selecting the appropriate Harken block please contact us, our MAURI PRO sailing crew is ready to help!
These smooth-running powerful performers make trimming easy, no matter how hard the wind blows. Harken 40 mm Carbo Blocks are made of tough reinforced composite in a size and style to fit any system which are available in singles, doubles, triples. They have a soft and hard attach por a better sailing performance.
These incredible Harken 40 mm Carbo Blocks feature:
• Lightweight and strong
• Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized
• U-Locks to hold the swivel in front/side position, or to let it spin freely
• 68 - 660 kg MWL
• Reliable fiber-reinforced composite construction
• 60% Stronger and 30% lighter than the Classic Blocks
• High-strength pivoting lead blocks
For further questions, please don't hesitate on contacting us. Our specialists are happy to provide all the information you might need to select the proper Harken Carbo Blocks to win your sailing races.