Harken Radial Line winches have successfully balanced the need for a secure grip and line longevity with smooth, controlled easing while under load which will improve your sailing performance. Some details sailors will appreciate: smaller winches that carry higher loads, stress-free seasonal maintenance, and one-person installation with easy upgrades to power. They are available in nine sizes in multiple styles and finishes: aluminum, chrome, and bronze; 1-, 2-, and 3-speed self-tailing; manual, electric, or hydraulic drives.
• Maximum holding power with minimum line wear
• Smooth and controlled easing
• High-strength and lightweight
• Safer operation with adjustable stripper arm
• Smoothly feed line in and out of self-tailing jaws
• Power-grip jaws shaped for easy line entry, optimum hold
• Simple to install and easy maintenance
• Easy upgrade from manual to power
• Energy-efficient motors accomplish more work per unit of electricity consumed
• Manual override in case of power loss
For further questions, please don't hesitate on contacting us. Our specialists are happy to provide all the information you might need to select the proper Harken Chrome Winches to win your sailing races.