Harken Snatch Blocks are offered in standard and high-load configurations and are used on offshore boats of all sizes. Opening sideplates make them easy to deploy, allowing crew to quickly fasten them wherever needed - perfect for temporary leads, line deflection, and static line functions requiring small adjustments.
Harken Standard Snatch Blocks
• Low-friction roller/ball bearing sheaves
• A unique push-button latch for one-handed operation
• Urethane sideplates prevent damage to decks, spars, and cabin houses
• Integral bail allows blocks to hang from lifelines with shockcord
• Snap shackles attach to padeyes and bails
• Trunnion shackles attach to toerails and other fixtures
Harken High-Load Snatch Blocks
• Easily removable
• Strop carries the block’s primary load and articulates for a fair lead
• Velcro® strap is permanently attached to one sideplate and holds the block securely closed when sideplates are aligned - even under the highest loads!
• Strap has a broad reflective tab for easier operation with gloves
For further questions, please don't hesitate on contacting us. Our specialists at Mauri Pro Sailing are happy to provide all the information you might need to select the proper Harken Sailing Blocks to win your sailing races.