The high-strength composite T2Ö is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets. It is used for traveler controls, mainsheets and vangs, cascades, bridles, and other systems where small, lightweight blocks are called for. If you need any assistance selecting the appropriate Harken block please contact us, our MAURI PRO sailing crew is ready to help!
Harken T2 Soft-Attach Carbo are patented, high-strength, soft-attach blocks in 18 to 57 mm sizes. One of the most sold blocks, 18 mm block, features stainless steel ball bearings and an integrated stainless inner race and rivet for optimal strength-to-weight. The 29, 40, and 57 mm blocks feature composite sheaves that spin freely on Delrin┬« ball bearings with curved bearing races. They have no metal shackles or rivets, making them the lightest soft-attach blocks Harken has ever designed for sailors. At Mauri Pro Sailing we offer them in single and double configurations for a better sailing performances which can be tied, spliced, or lashed to almost anything.
• Lashed or spliced through the load-bearing center of the block
• Comes with a safety backup system
• Block keeps aligned correctly by pushing the lashing line to the outer edges of the block's head
• Includes a length of Spectra┬« line with a polyester cover
• Use for: traveler controls, mainsheets and vangs, cascades, bridles, and other systems where small lightweight blocks are called for
For further questions, please don't hesitate on contacting us. Our specialists are happy to provide all the information you might need to select the proper Harken T2 Soft-Attach Carbo to win your sailing races.