These really useful sailing equipment part is esential to control the light that goes inside the boat. At the same time, lewmar hatches are also responsable for the indoors ventilation which is really imporant to regullate the cabin temperature. Thus, at your favorite sailing equipment store we understand all your and your boat's needs, that is why we have available several lewmar hatches. Style and decorate your boat with the look you want, choose from our vast variety of lewmar hatches.
Control of light and ventilation is key to cabin temperature and to your comfort below deck. Lewmar comprehensive range of hatches and portlights offers a solution, whether on a small day boat or superyacht. Combining years of manufacturing experience with the latest in design trends, the Hatch and Portlight Range bears all the features you have come to expect of a high-quality Lewmar product. Below we provide all sailors with important features about some related products to Lewmar Flush Hatches.
• Flush Hatch Features: Sleek, modern look, fits seamlessly into a specially designed recess in the deck, seal mounted on the acrylic, acrylic has band of paint to conceal deck & frame when installed, custom configuration available including stainless steel hinge, handle and stay.
• Low Profile Hatch Features: Soft styling and sleek looks, doesnt require deck recess to install, available in Round and D-Hatch configuration.
• Medium Profile Hatch Features: Ideal as a foredeck hatch on larger offshore yachts, Provides greater strength and durability, Thicker acrylic and deeper frame sections, Medium Profile styled to match Low Profile for mixed deck specifications.
• Ocean Hatch Features: Ultimate protection against the elements, Classical styling and rugged construction, Fitted to thousands of boats throughout the world 2 profiles available with or without flange.
• Pilot Hatch Features: Sliding hatch designed for use in the wheelhouse or cockpit canopy, Opens up enclosed steering positions, Styling complements the Low Profile and Medium Profile Hatch Ranges, Operated with a single handlebar that rotates to seal down the hatch.
• Flybridge Hatch Features: For use between the flybridge and aft deck, Made to measure solution, Available in Low, Medium and Flush profile extrusion to match other hatch on the boat.
• Washboard Hatch Features: Lockable from inside and out, Simple one-handed operation, Sprung panels, Choice of acrylic color, Optional air vents.
Our crew is fully committed to be your Lewmar Sailboat Hardware specialist not only providing the sailing community with a comprehensive and easy to use web site but with all the appropriate technical information that you might need to select your sailboat hardware and equipment. If you need any assistance selecting the appropriate Lewmar Flush Hatches please contact us.