In 1980 Profurl developed its first furling system and then quickly became one of the pioneers of this technology, as well as the worldwide market leader. Today, thanks to its over 40 years of experience in the reefing-furling market, Profurl is still considered as one of the major market players. Whatever is your sailing program (cruising, racing, off shore), the size of your boat or your budget you will always find the appropriate PRofURL product to equip your yacht. Profurl's motto: Deliver the best of Profurl technology to all their customers.
Profurl sailboat systems are adapted to any kind of sailing program; off shore races, single handed races around the world, cruising...
Profurl's Manual headsail reefing-furling systems for cruising and racing; Motorised headsail systems for big boats; In-boom furlers; flying sails furlers for racing and cruising and Stayfurlers for racing and fast cruising. Some of the category products we stock are the following:
• Profurl Classic Furling Units
• Profurl EC Furlers
• Profurl Furling Unit Special Offer
• Profurl Cruising Furling Units
• NEX Profurl Generation
• Profurl Racing
We offer a wide range of Profurl flying sails furlers, included in the following two versions available:
• The NEX models with a spool: 4 models available equipped with a spool and a continuous line. This version enables to optimize the luff length and to save significant weight.
• The EC models with drum: 5 models available. As the opposite of the NEX models, they are equipped with a drum and a single furling line.
Our crew is fully committed to be your Profurl Spare Parts specialist not only providing the sailing community with a comprehensive and easy to use web site but with all the appropriate technical information that you might need to select your sailboat hardware and equipment. If you need any assistance selecting the appropriate Profurl Sailing Hardware please contact us. Our sailing crew is ready to help!