The Spinlock T25 2 Sheave Asymmetric Organizer for small boats is made of stainless steel 'wear' strip which prevents local rope damage. This features fibre-reinforced construction and curves to follow the shape of the deck. It can also be double stacked with BE10/2 for lowest cost stacked line solution.
Sheave diameter/type: 25mm (1in) composite
SWL per sheave: 400kg (880lbs)
Total SWL per unit: no. of sheaves x 200kg (440lbs)
Line diameter: up to 10mm (3/8in)
Weight: 64g (2.2oz)
Fasteners: 2x M5 (3/16in) CSK Head (not supplied)
Designed for the hardest conditions, to reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of helming.
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance in three ways:
• More feedback - for accurate and precise control.
• More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility.
• Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration.
• Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist on or off the wind.
• Two handed helming mode lets the arms relax into a more comfortable, elbows-down position.
• Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism.
• Strongly engineered stainless steel swivel joint for precise control.